Wednesday 11 June 2008

England here I come.....

Today I will be leaving Mexico, after nearly 10 weeks - Armond and I had some wonderful days in Zihuatanejo, a little fishing town and stayed at the amazing La Casa Que Canta. This was probably the most spectacular boutique Hotel I have been to - and fantastic personal service. You feel like you are in your own home. It was such a bliss to do nothing, relaxing, no boot-camp...

We did a bit of dialogue practising - Armond has been great and was a student doing the postures while I delivered the dialogue.

Anyway, my life is now about to take another turn, back to the life I left behind. I'm excited, ready for it but also a little apprehensive, mainly as I will be returning as a Yoga teacher. But I am going to embrace it, and fully jump into the cold water and hope I can teach as soon as possible my first class.

It's been great to give my body a rest, my knees are still sore but will start practising again either Thursday or Friday.

We will head back to Acapulco today where we catch the flight to Mexico City and then have a night flight to London.

Well, what a journey this has been.....and I've done it!!!

My journal has now come to an end, at least for this chapter.

Love,
Katherine xx

3 comments:

marcelaisabela said...

Hi Katherine, my name is Marcela and I live in Boston, MA. It's been exactly two years now since I started practicing Bikram... and the desire to go has grown and grown in the past days. I want to thank you for your blog, I googled Bikram yoga teacher training experience (wanting to get some reviews) and ran into your blog, thanks! I know it must be tough tough tough.. and mostly I am scared to just leave my life for 9 weeks! i am graduating in August from my MBA and do not have a job lined up or anything.. basically, When else in my life will I have the juncture to take off to training? I want to do it!
I wanted to ask you for any reflection you might have post-training. Was it worth it to you?? How were the weeks after training for you? please feel free to write me at Marcelaipinilla@gmail.com, I would welcome your words - namaste K.

tamara said...

Hi Katherine its so nice to see your blog. Aidan an I miss you much! Tam

Ritesh said...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3780521278566088547&postID=415886739496859027&page=1