Sunday 8 June 2008

Last night week 9 / Post Training

Well, Friday night, after graduation the party begun - I was not aware that many students were so desperate to celebrate with alcohol, cigarettes and whatever else...anyway, I had a quarter of a beer and didn't really fancy any more alcohol - but there were big parties happening, the official one down by the beach with drinks/cocktails/and a marshmellow bombfire and then some inofficial groovy and crazy room parties. It was crazy, all a bit too much, as we were also so tired and had only just finished our 9 weeks intensive program. Then at 11pm the Disco started! Armond and I were about to go to bed but then just popped to the in house Disco - and it was actually really good and there must have been about 70 or so Yogis in there dancing their socks off and celebrating!!

So we got to bed exhausted about 1am. Saturday morning another early start to get packed, say good bye to as many people as possible and then finally leave what has been my home for the last 9 weeks, the Acapulco Princess. I was glad and ready to leave and to finally have some quality time with Armond and transition into the other Katie world again.

I'm now writing this from a little Mexicon fishing village, Hotel Casa que quanta, Zihuatanejo. About 4 hours up north from Acapulco. This is a wonderful retreat and just such bliss to relax and do nothing and induldge in some amazing fresh fish and seafood.

It's good, and altough I'm a little apprehensive teaching my first class I will go for it with all my heart and soul. After all I have succeeded the 9 weeks teacher training so this is just a continuation of my training.

Hope to see many of you all soon again in person.

Lots of love,
Katexxxxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am an editor with healthyoga.com. I really liked your website. While reviewing the website, I came across the page and was impressed with the Yoga and Health related information. I am contacting you in hopes of having Resource Tab added as a additional resource to your site. We want to spread public awareness. I hope you can help me out. Your site is a very useful resource.

Please email me back with your URL in subject line to take a step ahead and to avoid spam.

Thank you,
Kathy
kathy.healthyoga.com@gmail.com