Wednesday 4 June 2008

Week 9 - Wednesday evening

My Last Craig Class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt pretty rotten today, not right in the belly, some intestinal issues, a really low energy class today and then I felt this afternoon like having the flu, my whole body was sore.

So I snoozed 20 mins during the afternoon lecture preparing myself for the 5pm final class with Craig. I was pretty worried how I would actually manage it.

And I did manage it, with grace, strength, committment and energy. It's magical, this Yoga can turn your whole body and mind around.

It was an amazing class with what I must say the best teacher I have ever experienced.

I was in row 4 and my two neighbours and I just gave out united strength and energy.

I can't believe that there are only 2 classes left to go.

Armond has been so supportive and always there for me despite me still being in my Yoga bubble. He understands so well what I am going through having done the training himself a couple of years ago.

1 more day training to go.

This is the MOST AMAZING AND TOUGH EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE.

Namaste (the light in me greets the light in you)

Katherine

No comments: