Thursday 5 June 2008

Week 9 - Thursday Night - I'VE DONE IT

I have finished my 98th class tonight, and with that my last and final class during training!!! I can't quite believe it yet - it was pretty emotional at the end and Armond was there too and took some good photos - will put on blog soon.

I AM FEELING SO HAPPY AND LIGHT - I have completed all 98 classes and NEVER had to leave the room. I am pretty proud of myself!

It's quite surreal everything at the moment - we have one more lecture tonight which hopefully wont last too long and then graduation tomorrow.

The time is close to say good bye to all these wonderful people here. They will always be in my heart. We have shared so much together.

Katherine xxxx

1 comment:

rebecca said...

oh wow ypu must be very proud of yourself 2de, after 9 long challenging weeks you deserve to graduate. I can't wait to see your posture now I cannot even imagine how you are, but I will see you very soon anyway.

have fun
Rebecca