Wednesday 4 June 2008

Week 9 - Wednesday

It's 7:30 am and I'm about to leave for my morning class, 4 classes to go now until I finish!!!! And Week 9 has so far been challenging (yet again) - the boddy is really tired now and even the weekends are not enough to recover, and then we started the week with a late night on Monday, watching bollywood films (mandatory) until 2:45 am. The knocks me side-ways....

As you all know my dear husband Armond is here. He is incredibly supportive and has been taking part in most of the yoga classes. We will both be glad though once the training is over, as right now I am partly wife and partly a yogini in the yoga bubble wrapped up in all my yoga world.

Armond very kindly brought me 3 sandwiches last night at midnight into the lecture theatre after bikram announced yet more videos - I distributed them amongst about 10 people in our row who were so grateful for a midnight snack. But then the video that Bikram wanted to show had by mistake not been sent in from headquarters. So he was NOT happy at all and let us go shortly after midnight but the staff had to stay behind and discuss the situation with him.

So my guess is that tonight will be a late one, at least I slept nearly 7 hours last night. I'm getting really really exhausted now and am longing for some quiet days with Armond in a different environment.

Well, and for the building up aspect of this training. I'm still kind of waiting for it. You know, they break us down here and then supposidely should build us up. But I think they are leaving it up to ourselves to rebuild us.

So it's been a normal week, like any other, not extra goodie or any free time or anything like that. It might still come.

I can't believe I'm almost at the peak of the mountain. Wow, how exciting and thrilled am I!!!

Well, will write more soon.

Lots of love,
Kxxxx

No comments: