Tuesday 27 May 2008

Tuesday evening - Week 8

....was sitting in the Savasana after Yoga class (relaxing, dead body bose asana), sweat dripping all over my body, the towel absolutely drenched in sweat, listening to another of Bikram's songs and was looking around the room (not part of Savasana!) thinking this is not going to last much longer and was looking over the the other side of the room where I started my first class nearly 9 weeks ago. How far I have come since that day - physically and emotionally, that is pretty amazing.

This was has so far been mixed, finished the official posture clinic which is great and have now started the moc classes which are more informal and give us a chance to practice. But I would wish that we would get a little more compassion from the teachers at this stage or a little 'goodie' once in a while, espcially as we are 4 days ahead in finishing our posture clinic....so am a little disappointed - was really excited about week 8 and about feeling amazing and full of energy and adrenalin, but that has not kicked-in, yet.

My body has started to ache at most places possible and altough the evening classes are still relatively strong I am slowly reaching my limit of doing 3 hours Yoga a day...I think my body is really longing for a break!

Well, I'm using my spare time right now to practice the dialogue with some of the group 10 people, I want to make the most out of my time here in preparing for coming back to England to teach (the thought thrills me with excitment!!!!!)

About to have a in room dining Burger with Anna before we start practicing.

Another evening lecture but at least right now I get 6 hours of sleep the last two days which is great!

Love,
Katherine

No comments: