Friday 30 May 2008

Week 8 - Friday night - Armond arriving!!

Wow, I feel like I have climbed Mount Kilimanjaro this week, this was really a struggle this week (do I write this about every week :-) ). It felt like a life time and generally had low energy....but picked up a little yesterday and today. Well Armond has just called me to say he arrived safely in Mexico City - I cannot believe that I am going to see my dear husband again tonight, after 8 weeks apart. I'm so happy to finally see him again and be together. Altough it will also be a little strange, as he will be entering my yoga life bubble here.....and at the same time I woke up this morning realizing that this training is going to be over in a couple of days and this scared me and kind of.....am I ready to face the world out there again?? This training has been so intensive it really shifts something inside you. But I'm just acknowledge these feelings and they are quite normal as I've spoken to some of the of the other sutdents and they have similar thoughts. There is a very strong bond between most of the 280 students. We all take each other for face value. Very special.

Anyway, tonight we have the talent show - 26 acts will be presented. There are many students who are actors, singers, performers, dancers etc. so they have been practising for the past 2 weeks to present tonight. I'm very excited and no doubt there will be tears and laughter. People are generally speaking pretty emotional at this stage and it does not take a lot to get the tears going!!

Bikram has sponsered us pizza so I'm about to go down for dinner.

5 more days TRAINING. I can't believe it!!

Lots of love and bye for now ( I think Armond might make the next entry!)

Katherine, almost a Bikram Yoga Teacher!!!

No comments: