Saturday 10 May 2008

Week 5 turning Week 6 - Saturday night

Well, the last 48 hours have been truly super intense.....with Bikram back the lectures have started again and as mentioned in my previous blog on Thursday night I got to bed at 2:30 am. Well, a surprise was then to come on Friday night, with another lecture and continuing watching the epic film until 4:15 am!!! Now I am trying to write my thoughts in a positive and humorous way, although I pretty much lost all humor last night. Given the late night on Thursday we were already very tired at 9pm when lecture started and then when at midnight Bikram said, now Movie on, I really was pretty upset. I was laying on the floor between chairs trying to get some rest, and so did most of the people. It was just impossible for me to keep my eyes open. I only slept about 3 hours max as I could then not get to sleep when we finally got to our beds. And this mornings class, was, as you can expect, not a pleasure, although the teacher was this years Yoga Champion, a lovely lady and was a great teacher, but my body, mind and soul where in 'closed' mode!

I and everybody here have to keep positive, be motivated and keep the energy going. But after the last 2 nights the balance has become a little unbalanced......

I've got a lot of studying to do but just could not manage it today. Slept for 2 hours in the afternoon.

Missing home, England, my friends and family and Chiswick Yoga Studio. I am often in class and then imagine I am in one of the London Yoga studios doing a class there.

Well, good bye for now from a tired and aching Yogini (but still smiling, I am going to concer this!)

Katherine xxxx

PS: check out Jen's blog for a more detailed report about this week and a photo of a body sleeping on the floor in the early hours of this morning......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Kate, Poor you! I guess there has to be a reason for this!!! You must be exhausted! Nevertheless wishing you loads of support and strength for what is now your last weeks. Chin up!!!
Very much love
Mumxxx