Wednesday 14 May 2008

Week 6 - Wednesday evening

At the moment I'm almost using this blog as my journal...especially after today feel the need to write down a couple of lines.

Well, I woke up this morning feeling dreadful, like when you have the flu - so weak. So I dragged myself to the doctor at 7am (24 hours onsite doctor service which the hotel provides) as I thought I had fever - but did not have fever, did not know why I felt like that, if I was just getting a cold or what. Anyway, to give me strength he gave me a Vitamin B injection - into the bum - which was soo painful - I then went to class, a bit panicky if I could make it in class - but as you might know, it's a very strict attendance policy and you would need a doctors notice if you can't attend and redo class at the weekend. Basically in these 9 weeks no class is allowed to be missed to get the certification. Anyway, I informed the staff and had a couple of outburst of Yoga crying and then settled into a very gentle class missing out some of the postures.

I felt a little better afterwards and during the course of the afternoon I improved. And did tonight's class again with nearly 100% energy - I DON'T UNDERSTAND! Such weird physical and mental things are happening right now - it is a bit scary you know but I know that I just have to acknowledge them and not get anxious about them.

But I am pretty glad when today is over - I wish I could go to bed now and rest and sleep but as everyday we have an evening program with a lecture tonight by Bikram's wife.

At times the lectures are more tuff then the Classes...I wont go into more detail right now but people who have done training know what I'm talking about!

I think a lot of people are feeling exhausted right now and are seeking motivation, energy and vitality. Thank god we have each other and the 280 students supporting each other, talking to each other and giving each other hugs.

I miss so much my friends and family and home - it's not long to go now - just about 3 weeks to go!!!

I do hope you are all well and healthy and in good spirits, every day is a new day, a new beginning, a new opportunity to make it a good day, being positive and content.

No, don't worry, I'm not turning into some guru speaking wise words all the time but I tell you, being here you need to hold on to positive attitude and words as much as you can.

Lots of love,
Katherine the Yogini

No comments: