Saturday 3 May 2008

Week 4 - Saturday morning

Finished my 11th class on week 4 of my training. Had my fellow blog-buddy Jen to my left and 2 Swiss yoginis from Zurich behind me - that was nice - but class was quite though, it's just that I think we are all getting physically and mentally exhausted, which, given we've done over 40 classes in the past 4 weeks, is probably normal. I've just comforted a girl who got cramping during class and was saying - it is just though at the moment. And, as a surprise, we did not have Craig as a teacher this morning, but Mr. Tattoo, Jim Callet, one of Bikram's oldest students. It was a good class but 1.50 mins long.

Well, our group 10 is meeting for brunch and I will go for a swim in the pool today despite that I have to learn at least 5-6 postures this weekend.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Lots of love,
Katherine xxx

No comments: