Thursday 15 May 2008

Week 6 - Thursday FEELING FANTASTIC!!

Right, here my advice to you - if you ever feel completely run down, have the flu, are ill or just hungover - have a Vitamin B injection!! After sleeping only about 5 hours last night I woke up this morning feeling like I had a solid 12 hrs sleep and feeling full of energy! Just great.

This training keeps on amazing me, the effect it has on me and what I am experiencing here - your mood normally changes a couple of times within one day - from extatic to run down....and again to being happy!!

Posture clinic kick-ed off again today and presented the Cobra with Energy and power. While writing this I am listening to Bikram's Love CD which I bought - it's a bit cheesy but we have listened to some of the songs in the Yoga Room after class which was fantastic, the atmosphere - so this music will always remind me...who knows, maybe I can play a song after class back in London!!!

We are all slowly waking up to the fact that we will be a certified Bikram Yoga teacher in just over 3 weeks - and we are all quite scared about leaving this community to go back to our home studios and teaching a 90 mins class. My aim will be to A) not to forget any of the 26 postures B) not last much longer then 90 mins for the class and C) manage to get the students in and out of the posture. The rest is added benefit!!

Sending you all love and warmth,

Katherine XXXXX

No comments: