Friday 9 May 2008

Week 5 - Friday!!

Only have a couple of minutes for a brief update - well, the dreaded and famously most difficult week 5 is nearly over and I am pleased to report that I still have all my bones intact, albeit pretty sore and my mind is also still fully operational!!

It's been an intense week and last night Mr. Bikram kept us up till nearly 2:30 am with lectures and watching the Maharawad....(apologies, forgot the spelling, but it's the famous Indian story about life). And tonight we have another lecture. So this mornings class at 8:30 was surreal, I was so tired, had slept about 4 hours and just did not have the energy. But again, this evening, was all good with Bikram teaching. The evening classes I love and need them very much to get my energy back. The morning ones are a bit like tourture as the body is so sore and aching - but I make it more a meditative class.

Posture clinic is going good, still a bit nervous though - but I guess that is normal. We have so many visiting teachers here which is fantastic.

3 weeks and 4 days to go!!!!!!!

I still can't believe that I am actually very close to becoming a Bikram Yoga Teacher - this is so unbelievable and so amazing. It is truly an honor and a very valuable gift to possess.

Sorry, my words are not flowing very well tonight and it might all not make that much sense what I have written.

I AM TIRED, VERY TIRED :-)

Off to get a coffee now before our 9pm lecture.

GOOD NIGHT

K THE YOGINI XXX

No comments: